Friday, December 16, 2011

Sunset, Day 39 (At Sea)

We spent the day at sea doing...nothing. We had breakfast in the dining room and then soaked in a hot tub to ease any aches as a result of yesterday's walk. After that, I took advantage of the day 'off' to give myself a manicure and pedicure. I've been wearing a glitter polish, which is very forgiving and wears well, but darn near takes a blowtorch to remove. Half a bottle of acetone and 40 cotton pads later, it was finally all removed. Then I reapplied four new layers, which should last for at least 20 days. I hope. 'Cause it's a lot of work to get it off.
We had a wine tasting in the afternoon, and then dressed for formal night dinner (which also meant chocolate covered strawberries delivered to the room). We then headed up to Skywalkers for sunset and pre-dinner cocktails.