Friday, December 30, 2011

Day 53: At Sea

I have to post food photos today, because we really didn't do anything exciting. I think, in part, we were tired from yesterday's hike/rock climbing. But part of it was that there was really nothing we HAD to do. We were up early, and went to breakfast in the dining room (photo #1: mixed berries on my cereal). I took some time and did some hand washing, including my Tilley hat, which I stuffed with a towel and shaped over another, rolled-up towel to air dry. It has been hard worn this trip, and has protected me daily from sun or rain. In the afternoon, I had one of my new favorite drinks- a virgin mojito, called a NOjito. G thinks it should be called a faux-jito. :-)
In a change from the norm, tonight was not a formal night. Instead, formal night will be tomorrow night, New Years Eve. A bit Poseidon Adventure-like. All we'll need is another tilt right at midnight.
:-o
We are attending a production show tonight (I Got the Music) followed by early to bed. Tomorrow's approach to the port in St. Thomas is always scenic, so we'll be up early again. At some point, we'll need to nap if we're going to make it to the multiple New Years Eve parties planned on board tomorrow night.