Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Sunrise, Day 22 (At Sea)

It has been so good to see cruising friends from prior years on this cruise. People tend to take the same cruises at the same time, year after year, and last year we were on this ship on a cruise also starting 11/28, so we're seeing lots of familiar faces.
Dinner last night was in the dining room, and I had what has become my second favorite entree on this ship (after ciappino). It's barramundi prepared in the most delicious way, and I'll try next time to get a photo and a more complete description from the menu. G, of course, had the prime rib, after having beef tenderloins for lunch. It's all beef- all the time for him. We chose to skip all shows in favor of musical entertainment in the Piazza. Then it was fairly early to bed as we were moving clocks ahead an hour last night. I wasn't certain when it would be, as we are at sea for two days and time doesn't have to align with any land standards. It did result in a sunrise at 7:40am today, but I slept until 6am and then caught what I could before we went to breakfast.