Sunday, November 27, 2011

Sunrise, Day 20 (At Sea)

I was up early to walk again today. Thankfully, sunrise wasn't until 7:15am, so I was able to sleep in a bit. Tomorrow will be tough...we set clocks back an hour tonight, so sunrise will be shortly after 6am. No matter- it is turnaround day in Fort Lauderdale, and there is no sleeping in for anyone that day.
After breakfast in the dining room, I grabbed a lounger on the back of the ship and G headed to a hot tub. I love listening to my audiobooks when lying in the sun. It's much easier on the eyes. Two cruises down, and I've already listened to four books.
We cleaned up for lunch in the dining room (paella for me, with fresh strawberries for dessert) and then listened to piano music in the Piazza. The seas are a calmer today, but things are still bouncy. I will spend some time in the spa this afternoon, and will skip dinner in the dining room tonight in favor of watching the Broncos game on MUTS.