Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Our winter home has arrived!

At 6:30am, G has already showered and is digging through suitcases for clean clothes while singing the Love Boat theme song. I had set the alarm for 8:30am and really hadn't had any intention of seeing 6:30am. No matter...he'll be heading down to his free breakfast in a minute or two, and I can 1.) turn on the morning news (G has declared this cruise an election-free zone for us and has the TV set on the Cartoon Network, probably the only channel not covering election returns); and 2.) roll over for some more zzzzzzzzzzzz's. I don't need breakfast; in 6 hours I'll be having lunch in the dining room on the Emerald Princess!

But, quickly, before I fell back asleep, I checked the Fort Lauderdale webcam. Our winter home has arrived!!  My excitement level just shot through the roof! 

Maybe I won't get back to sleep...