Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Day 43: At Sea

I just lost an entire email- don't know how that happened- but it's 10pm and so I'll make this short.

We had a relaxing and mostly sunny day at sea. I spent quite a bit of time on the Terrace Deck enjoying the sun. For some reason, Zumba is not being offered this cruise: I'll try to find out why. I miss it.

Tonight was formal night, and people were really dressed for it. There were lots of kids in formalwear too, little boys in tuxes and girls in fancy flower girl-type dresses. The lines for formal portraits were really long, and people watching was a wonderful pastime tonight during the welcome.aboard champagne party

We also went to see impressionist Michael Wilson in the Explorers Lounge, plus comedian Sarge was in the Princess Theater. TWO shows to choose from, just as it used to be all the time!

Tomorrow: Aruba and (hopefully) Eagle Beach

Photo 1: when will it simply ask "Do you ever intend to back this phone up again?"?

Photo 2: Sutti included three shrimp with my beef medallions at dinner tonight- unasked- just because he knew I liked them. Spoiled!!

Photo 3: champagne welcome aboard party in the Piazza