Saturday, January 21, 2012

Day 73: At Sea


This post is a day late, and since I lost the one I originally wrote, this one will be succinct.

We had breakfast in the dining room, time in a hot tub, a get together with people we'd "met" online in a discussion forum for cruisers, lunch in the dining room, tried to track down a package from Drugstore.com that I had sent to the Fort Lauderdale PO box where we received the box of mail from home (no luck there, stay tuned), G cut my hair (really- he did a great job), I cut his, spent time in the sun trying to rid myself of a three day sinus headache (didn't work, but felt good), dressed for formal night, Skywalkers, dinner in dining room, realized I had an issue with my Hotmail email accounts that I needed to fix when in St. Thomas the next day with free Internet (and that's why the original post was lost), saw the production show "Motor City), listened to live band and went to bed.

And that was Day 73.