Friday, January 3, 2020

A pause in the blog

Updated 1/6:  I was able to upload a few posts today in Melbourne using local cellular. Yay! 


Sorry to have to say this, but I have to stop blogging at this point this season. For all intents and purposes, there is currently no WiFi on the Majestic Princess. I cannot open an e-mail or access a website, can barely send a text (no GIFs or photos, please), and am getting countless error messages when I try to publish a blog post with text only. 

The internet manager’s only answer to this is to keep giving us more minutes, but they are as useless as the 100 minutes we blew through trying to open a single day’s emails. 

I will continue to write blog posts, and will publish them all (with photos) when I return home. 

Until then, safe travels and I hope 2020 treats you well.