Sunday, February 12, 2012

Tonight's entertainment

We ate a quick dinner tonight in order to get to the first show in the Princess Theater--a comedian. Then we passed through the Piazza and caught the act of the Checkerboard Guy, David Aiken, whom we had met this afternoon when he came on board in St. Kitts. He was HARIOUS! It always amazes me when I see people perform whom I know (however remotely) out of the spotlight. I really don't know how they just seem to flip a switch and go into their 'performer persona'. I guess that explains why I can't do that.


Anyway, the Checkerboard Guy does physical comedy/juggling, in kind of a silent, pantomime manner. He certainly had our rapt attention, and he found a star of the show in a young girl from the audience.







It's an early evening tonight. We arrive early in St. Thomas tomorrow (7am), and that's always a busy day for us. We won't make plans until we arrive and see what the weather is, but there are a couple of things we haven't done yet on our NINE prior visits this winter, and so we'll likely do one of those. Some people may find these islands boring, but we never do.