Monday, February 13, 2012

Day 98: St. Thomas

We had a VERY slow day today, leaving the ship only long enough to do some shopping right where the ship docks at Crown Bay. It was a gorgeous day on the island...but I was content in the fact that it was a gorgeous day on the back of the ship too. It was our 10th visit to St. Thomas this season and I amused myself with sun and the pool and using the free Internet that we get here with our AT&T plan and our iPhones.

I talked with the twins. It looks like my weekend will be full with Legos and basketball game spectatorship. I may have just experienced months of first rate live entertainment, but I can't wait to play Wii games and rummy with two eight year olds.

But I also spent some time drafting a letter of appreciation to send to the ship's Hotel General Manager and almost moved myself to tears. We have had the BEST time. But no more of that for today...we still have two days left.

Sailaway from St. Thomas was beautiful this evening, and I took one long last look at Honeymoon Beach on Water Island. I'm already looking forward to returning there in November when we will likely be back.