Saturday, January 12, 2013

Day 67: St. Kitts

Today was the cruise equivalent of staying in jammies all day and doing nothing, except I stayed in a swimsuit and coverup all day...and did nothing. By 2pm I was in a lounger by the Calypso Pool, where the big screen (MUTS) is located. Yes, that meant I had to first sit through the 3pm movie (Maverick), but we snagged prime seats for tonight's Broncos game, and didn't want to lose them.

So, I read my book and ate crap (fries about 5pm, and so far they've brought around pizza, popcorn and cookies). I don't even have to get up to get food, but it's a bit chilly now that we've left St. Kitts, only about 68 degrees warmer than Denver right now ;-), so I did get up just long enough to grab more towels to cover up with.

(Tee-hee-hee)

At 7:15pm, it's half time and the game is tied. It's a great game...if you don't care who wins. We do. Very much.

G's phone battery is down to 18%, so I'll end this now.

Tomorrow, we're the only ship in St. Thomas. It would be a perfect day for our first ever visit to Magen's Bay, and that's our preliminary plan.

Photo 1: Redonda at sunrise

Photo 2: Nevis at sunrise

Photo 3: Broncos-Ravens divisional playoff game