Thursday, January 10, 2013

A special request to you

I spent some time yesterday using our Vonage app to try to contact the AT&T store at Crown Bay on St. Thomas and in Fort Lauderdale to see if they have the 99 cent iPhone 4's in stock. I had no luck actually getting someone to answer the phone either place. I had just about given up finding out anything until we arrive in St. Thomas on Sunday until I remembered...there are almost 1000 people each day reading this blog! Could someone in the US with some time on their hands and free long distance make these calls for me and try to get through to a real person, and if you do, then email me the answer? Thanks so much!

Again, I'm just looking for an iPhone 4 with 8 Gb of memory in stock. Either color is fine.

If I find out the stores don't have them, I will order one on line and have it sent to me on the ship for next turnaround day.

Here are the phone numbers:

St. Thomas: 340-774-0005

Fort Lauderdale: 954-767-6464

Again, thanks!