Saturday, December 3, 2011

Grrrrrr....PLUS Day 26 (Grenada)

The reality of life on a cruise ship. I have been unable to log on to the ship's wifi for two days now. The internet provider in Florida made a change to the log on page on turnaround day, and it really hasn't been right since. Really, really frustrating! Luckily, today in Grenada, we have free, fast wifi in a shaded location. The only thing more we could ask for would be quiet and AC, but beggars....
No sunrise photos today. The partying last night me sleeping in a bit, and I have a bit of a cold too. I doubt there was much of a sunrise anyway- we woke up to clouds, wind and rough seas.
We went to breakfast in the dining room and then I went to a dance class to learn the line dances for the party songs that will be played at tonight's tropical island night party, the biggest party of the cruise. It is held poolside starting at 10:15pm, and we didn't attend it during our first two cruises, but with friends onboard, I am determined to make it tonight.
We arrived in Grenada about noon, and the day has cleared somewhat but is muggy and hot. We were going to skip the beach in favor of a workout, climbing up to the fort again, but we may be able to talk ourselves out of even that. Somewhere on the ship, with most people off touring, a pool is calling for me.