Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Sunrise, Day 9 (At Sea)

Aaaaahhhh, glorious sea days. After five ports in a row, we are ready for this. As I said at the beginning of this blog, these cruises are nicely paced. If they were perfectly paced, one of these sea days would fall in the middle of the five port days, but we can't be choosy. God put these islands where She did, and we cruisers have to adjust.

Checking the Princess Patter for today (delivered last night), I saw that sunrise was not until 6:55am. Yeah! Move that alarm ahead until after 6!! It was easy to sleep in a bit, and I was up on the jogging deck about 6:20am to start going around again in circles. I was surprised to see the sunrise beginning off the back of the ship, which would imply the ship was heading some variation of west. (I still haven't figured that one out, but thankfully am not in charge of navigation).