Saturday, February 26, 2022

Days 10-15: At Sea and a few hours in Ensenada

The days at sea kind of ran together, and G slowed down in sending me pics, so I’m just going to lump them all together. These days definitely ran together for me at home, too, as we faced a blast of arctic cold accompanied by more snow, just a few inches, every day for three days straight. Our neighbor who took such good care of me twice since G left by clearing our driveway was out of town, so I went out for three days in single digit temps to shovel both our driveway and theirs. To add insult to injury, there wasn’t even a game to look forward to, as it was the first round of the state basketball championship playoffs, and, as a top ten team, McGuy’s team had a bye in the first round. The furnace ran and I read all day long for several days in a row. 

Juggling show in the Princess Theater


Jazz in the Adagio

Day 10 Princess Patter



It was about this day that G mentioned that the Princess banner at the top of
the Patter was always being cut off when he used PhotoScan. 
Welcome to my world. I have lost hours of my life trying to get the 
Princess banner on the Patter using PhotoScan. 

G was being seated for lunch today and the waiter asked if his wife would be joining him. And G said he seriously doubted it and asked what the waiter was looking at that prompted him to inquire. As soon as I was added to that March 27 cruise booking, I appeared in the app on all the cruises. 


That darn app!

Day 11 Princess Patter




It was formal night and Captains Circle party night.


Captains Circle party for Platinums and Elites


The flowers for these are always so pretty. 


G with Captain Lewis. I like the way Captain Lewis smiles with his eyes. 


Captain Lewis and Sherita

Dinner at Crown Grill afterward






G with Sherita







Day 12 Princess Patter




Day 13 Princess Patter






Carnival Radiance in Ensenada


Almost sunset at the Port of Ensenada


PES Lounge while the ship was in Ensenada


Sunset in Ensenada

G’s favorite hot tub 

Day 14 Princess Patter








It always happens…people you don’t see for two weeks suddenly show up.
The is Melvin, our waiter for most of our 2015 season on the Pacific Princess
in French Polynesia!


In transit instructions
Get a mimosa, give a nasal swab sample 😆