Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Day 57: At Sea

I’m sssiiiiiiiiiiiccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkk. 

It’s no fffffuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnnnn.

It’s aestas horribilus, part two, deja vu all over again as G brings me soup and rolls from the Horizon Court Buffet, takes the dishes back, trades out of the towels with our cabin steward, dumps the trash (thank God I had the foresight to buy Puffs Plus at Target in Honolulu!!!) and repeats. 

But, I’ve already planned our coastal walk for turnaround day in Sydney the day after tomorrow. 

Hope springs eternal. 

Life is still good. :-)


In my absence, my trusted deputy, G, took the menu photos and enjoyed a beautiful sunset. 


Day 13 dinner menu, page 1


Day 13 dinner menu, page 2





Day 13 Princess Patter, page 1
Once again, PhotoScan cropped off the top banner. 
Got no patience for that nonsense today. ;-)


Day 13 Princess Patter, page 2


Day 13 Princess Patter, page 3


Day 13 Princess Patter, page 4