Wednesday, October 30, 2013

The Royal Princess Internet situation

Wifi on the Royal Princess appears to be as bad as I had read. I can't get on in our cabin at all, despite a repeater on the ceiling in the hallway just outside our door. Photos don't want to load at all. I've lost one long post to the ether sphere- it's neither in Drafts nor Outbox not Sent nor the blog.

I've taken many, many photos and can't upload a single one, and am not going to frustrate myself by trying. So, unless things improve, photos will be posted on turnaround day in Fort Lauderdale.

Meanwhile, we've continued to explore the ship, and, despite more than a few head scratchers, overall we love it. The outdoor fitness area and running/walking track in the best. Loungers EVERYWHERE (but very few are shaded). We keep asking ourselves: could we spend a winter on this ship. So far the answer, despite a few frustrations, is YES!

Whew!